[rules-users] agenda-groups

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Tue May 8 13:09:15 EDT 2012

On 8 May 2012 16:04, gboro54 <gboro54 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Perhaps a blocking queue which has facts put on from other threads, the
> thread then inserts x number of facts and fires the rule set?

Yes, I'd say that's more like it.

If these zillions of facts aren't related, they can be processed by
disjoint sessions. So,
if you want to feed more than one CPU, run several sessions like that.

It might be desirable to have small batches of facts inserted and processed
by a single
call. You should know whether there is a way to do that...

-W