[rules-users] Plugging custom verification rules into Guvnor

Joe Ammann joe at pyx.ch
Wed May 16 04:14:45 EDT 2012

Hi all

coming from another thread [1], Wolfgang pointed me to the Guvnor/Drools
verifier. I am looking now for ways to implement my own verification
rules into Guvnor.

Ideally, I would like to be able to hook into 2 places in Guvnor with
custom rules (maybe these are going actually through the same code path
in Guvnor)
1) When editing BRLs (or other business oriented asset types) and
selecting "Source -> Verify"
2) When doing "Run Analysis" on a package in QA Menu

I searched the documentation and had a quick look at the source of
Guvnor, but wasn't able to quickly find the way to achieve this. Any
pointers?

--
CU, Joe

[1] http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/rules-users/2012-May/026518.html