[rules-users] Drools function not working with Javassist facts

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Wed May 23 07:08:42 EDT 2012

The problem definitely depends on
   msgCtClass.writeFile();
being in the code

AND

the root (!) of the subdirector drools/dynamic into which the class
file Message.class is written being in the classpath.

Since I run javac/java from the comman line, I have to have "." in my
classpath, and this means that ./drools/dynamic/Message.class is in
scope.

See where this subdirectory+file is actually located in your workspace
and make sure the root is in the classpath. Check the javassist API so
as to  exercise more control over the location to which the class file
is writen by the aforementioned method.

-W