[rules-users] how to loop back in bpmn process

sumatheja sumatheja at gmail.com
Wed May 16 04:23:09 EDT 2012

Hi All,
        I'm trying to write a flow which will loop back (go back to
particular node on a condition and start executing nodes from there) on
passing a certain validation. I'm confused on how exactly to achieve this.
I'm using an OR gateway to split and using XOR to join them back. But the
problem is XOR expects always atleast one branch to be true which is not
necessarily true here and, if I use AND both should be true which again is
not valid here. Can someone suggest a way to achieve this behaviour. Thanks
in advance.

--
cheers
Sumatheja Dasararaju