[rules-users] Guvnor problem - lock file appears in guvnor repository root

benfro bengt-erik.froberg at databyran.se
Wed May 16 04:27:55 EDT 2012

Hi.

We are trying out Guvnor 5.3.0 in a JBoss 4.2.2 environment.
Guvnor is set up to use an Oracle 11 instance as repository.

We experience a couple of problems:
1) We all login as "guest", and when creating a package, the package appears
on other workstations but no assets. Is this an expected behaviour? We
should be able to see each others rules, right? The DB setup, defined in the
repository.xml file, seems ok, tables are created fine etc.
2) As soon as we start JBoss a .lock file appears in the repository root. It
is tied to the entire JBoss process and cannoit be deleted. Anyone recognize
this?

Sincerely

benfro