[rules-users] [Designer] Problem installing service from repository

Cristiano Gavião cvgaviao at gmail.com
Thu May 17 14:04:40 EDT 2012

Well, it is a new repository created to test the new versions in my
notebook. The only data that exists was create by the installation
(mortgage).

About the spaces in package. No, I haven't. I have created a new one,
but even in mortgages package the error occurs.

I've attached the exported repository.

regards,

Cristiano