[rules-users] [Designer] Problem installing service from repository

Cristiano Gavião cvgaviao at gmail.com
Wed May 23 16:19:26 EDT 2012

Hi,
I've received a invaluable help from Tihomir at IRC today. He helps me
investigate and we could address part of problem.

It seems that the installation of mortgage example have created
something in the archive that mess up things and prevents the creation
of service nodes.

After remove packages from archive I could create service nodes at
defaultPackage, but unfortunately I still can't create them in another
package created by me.

I've installed another fresh instance of guvnor and this time I didn't
install mortgage. I could install nodes in the defaultPackage without
errors, but I couldn't do the same in custom packages.

I'm still investigating...

regards,

Cristiano