[rules-users] Persist JPA Entity fact in session

Alberto R. Galdo argaldo at gmail.com
Thu May 24 12:30:05 EDT 2012

Hi,

   We are in a fireUntilHalt during a persistent StatefulKnowledgeSession
using JTA & JPA with Hibernate ... Our session consists in a series of
facts ( well, we are not different of anyone else for that matter ... xD )
but some of our facts are also JPA @Entity . What we want is to persist
those entities on their own database tables as well as the SessionInfo each
time Drools considers the knowledge session needs to be persisted.

   We are aware that Drools uses
org.drools.persistence.jpa.persist(SessionInfo) .... What would be the best
approach to get certain facts that are JPA Entities persisted along with
the Session taking advantage of the Drool's SessionInfo persistence loop?

Best regards,

Alberto R. Galdo
argaldo at gmail.com