[rules-users] Clustered Guvnor performance issue

worldofprasanna worldofprasanna at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 10:48:09 EDT 2012

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your confirmation. As an alternate for it, we thought of having
the rules in Excel sheet and upload it to the guvnor using Rest Api /
WebDAV.

Is there an easy way to achieve this ? or I have to manually parse the excel
sheet and construct the xml string and update the Decision table ? coz I
found in a blog,

http://blog.athico.com/2008/05/accessing-guvnor-as-filesystem-webdav.html

that we can use WebDAV for saving Excel directly to the repository. But I
didn t find any info regarding how to do this.

Can you give some guidance for saving Excel to repository directly.

Thanks,
Prasanna Venkataraman.