[rules-users] How do you explicitly uses a designated DSL file when parsing dslr?

Sonata plz.write.to at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 04:10:49 EDT 2013

Hi, I have added more than one DSL files into the KnowledgeBase (with
conflicting definitions).
It seems that even though I have stated expander A.dsl or expander B.dsl in
my dslr
it still uses the first dsl that I added into the KnowledgeBase then the
second dsl to parse my dslr.
Meaning that the definitions in A.dsl persisted when it comes to conflicting
definitions.

Is "expander" there for other purpose or there is simply no way to specific
which dsl to use?
Otherwise how do you specific any dsl for your dslr except to create a new
KnowledgeBuilder each time the dslr is required and add only the dsl it
needs by looking into the dslr file?

I am using 5.5.0.Final, thank you!