[rules-users] guvnor converting descision tables

captainrhino graeme.kitchen at axa-travel-insurance.com
Thu Aug 15 11:14:51 EDT 2013

<http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4025559/table2.gif>

Trying to convert the following xls spreadsheet to descision table using
guvnor.  The spreadsheet above works loaded normally through drools runtime
but it would be real nice if the users could update data rows through the
guvnor interface.

I recieve the following error

com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.UnexpectedException: Service method 'public
abstract org.drools.guvnor.client.rpc.ConversionResult
org.drools.guvnor.client.rpc.AssetService.convertAsset(java.lang.String,java.lang.String)
throws com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.SerializationException' threw an
unexpected exception:
org.drools.template.parser.DecisionTableParseException: Unexpected content
"eval( true )" in cell B15, leave this cell blank

Is there anything obviously wrong with what I am trying to do?  I have
removed cell b15 but that starts a catalogue of other errors...

Any suggestions most welcome....

regards&thanks in advance

Graeme