[rules-users] compare attributes form similar type

kashif10 kash452 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 16 13:21:22 EDT 2013

Hi I need help to come up with the expression which match an attribute form
similar type of bean.
e.g matching dob of all Person object.

Example:
I have Person Object
Person{
 Date dateOfBith;
 String name;
 String gender;
}

exists (Person ( gender=="male" , <whose dob is first in period 1/1/2012 to
12/31/2012>) )

Now at run time, I am going to get data of multiple Persons.
If a person who born first in 2012 among all person data & if he is male -->
condition match.
But if that person is a female then condition will not match.