[rules-users] Process Compilation Error: Drools can not be resolved

V Vignesh vignesh_v at solartis.net
Tue Aug 20 07:52:22 EDT 2013

Hi Mauricio

Thanks for your explanation buddy.
sure i will check on it.

Target to achieve:
==============
I have a HashMap in my ProcessTest.java as
HashMap hMap = new HashMap();
           hMap.put("Id", "10");
           hMap.put("RollNumber", "456");
           FactHandle qMapHandle = ksession.insert(hMap);
           ksession.startProcess("sample.ruleflow");
           ksession.fireAllRules();

Now i am trying to access this HashMap from ProcessTest.java for further
calculations to proceed using its values, in my Script Task Action of
ruleflow.rf.

Viki