[rules-users] Process Compilation Error: Drools can not be resolved

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 08:07:53 EDT 2013

Yeah I noticed that you are trying to do that.. but my question is why are
you doing that.
Are you using the hashmap in some rules?
Why are you using a script task? You can use a workItemHandler to have more
control on the objects that you are using and also to have auto completion,
compilation time validations and most importantly you can debug it.

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 12:52 PM, V Vignesh <vignesh_v at solartis.net> wrote:

> Hi Mauricio
>
> Thanks for your explanation buddy.
> sure i will check on it.
>
> Target to achieve:
> ==============
> I have a HashMap in my ProcessTest.java as
> HashMap hMap = new HashMap();
>            hMap.put("Id", "10");
>            hMap.put("RollNumber", "456");
>            FactHandle qMapHandle = ksession.insert(hMap);
>            ksession.startProcess("sample.ruleflow");
>            ksession.fireAllRules();
>

> Now i am trying to access this HashMap from ProcessTest.java for further
> calculations to proceed using its values, in my Script Task Action of
> ruleflow.rf.
>

> Viki

 - MyJourney @ http://salaboy.com <http://salaboy.wordpress.com>
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar