[rules-users] unable to resolve method using strict-mode:

Davide Sottara dsotty at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 18:30:35 EDT 2013

Are the DRLs declaring the same package, or are they different?
Functions are not supported as well as other elements such as rules,
queries and declared types, so I'm not sure if overloading and
cross-package invocation is supported (and 5.x may be different from 6.x
due to some refactoring in the classloader architecture).
I will test this issue later, but I'd recommend to move the code to
a helper class anyway.
Davide