[rules-users] Drools6 : Having trouble in using kie-ci

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 01:49:45 EST 2013

Have you add the workbench maven repository to your web-app's pom and the
project you've compiled in the workbench as a decency?

Have you disabled security for the maven repository or have you configured
maven preemptive authentication in settings.xml?

There were a number of emails last week with exactly the same question -
and solutions given.

Sent on the move