[rules-users] Drools6 : Having trouble in using kie-ci

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 17:38:12 EST 2013

I assume .m2, kie-wb and your application are all running on the same
computer? Delete from your .m2 and try again (without having the repository
in your pom). It should fail.

When everything is in the same computer it is harder (for you) to replicate
a remote maven repository. Deleting from .m2 can help achieve this.

That said this thread is becoming a general catch all for multiple issues.

Can you please clearly state what the problem now is?

Sent on the move