[rules-users] Drools6 : Having trouble in using kie-ci

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 02:19:51 EST 2013

You don't need to run on 2 machines; I was trying to explain why the
dependency could be resolved in kie-wb without the additional <repository>
element in your consuming projects pom.

You are correct that the pom is used at build time. There were lots of
emails recently about your enquiry that showed the solution.  I'll ask a
colleague to forward to this list.

Sent on the move