[rules-users] Refence manual

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Mon Dec 16 12:53:46 EST 2013

“mvn install” builds the JAR, and in the case of the KIE Examples runs the unit test demonstrating the JAR being used. “mvn compile” would probably be enough too.

Whether you use Maven, or the in memory builder api, it always results in a JAR as the deployable unit. Updates are always done via a JAR.

Mark