[rules-users] Refence manual

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 01:58:33 EST 2013

If I understand this correctly then my confusion was caused by the
appearance of a command that's required to run an example in the
Drools distribution environment along with the discussion of the (more
or less) generic code to use for, say, the programmatic build and run
of a KieSession, which I managed to do, without Maven. - It seems that
it is necessary to use Maven for using one of the more sophisticated
build and deploy scenarios, but this is currently covered by the
indistinctive "mvn install".

Thanks for the explanation
-W