[rules-users] Unable to have KBase recognize our DRL files

mayank_io mayank.kumar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 03:15:53 EST 2013

Hi Vinod,

Adding the ksession tag didn't help. I assumed, doing
newStatelessKieSession() in the code would do the same thing.

When I was trying to extract the console log as requested by you I noticed
this in the log file:

13:35:31.046[main] WARN  ClasspathKieProject                : Unable to load
pom.properties tried recursing down from/.../target/test-classes/

Taking this further, I added a pom.properties under META-INF/maven under the
resources folder of this project with the following content:
version=${project.version}
groupId=${project.groupId}
artifactId=${project.artifactId}

Once this pom.properties is placed, it runs like a charm!

I wonder though why this file is required and why it cannot be placed
generated automatically if not found?

Thanks,
Mayank