[rules-users] Unable to have KBase recognize our DRL files

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Mon Dec 30 11:37:14 EST 2013

All jars must have a pom.properties in there, for versioning and lookup. Maven built jars will place that in there for you. We will generate a generic pom.properties for you, if you are generating a kjar in memory with the programmatic api - but this has very limited use cases, related to in memory throw away stuff. If it’s a provided jar, then we can only use what is given. If we were to generate for this, it would mask other problems, and cause other problems. Such as KieContainer lookup, via ReleaseId.

Mark