[rules-users] How to track constraint truth [was: Non short circuit ANDing]

Lance lance.leverich at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 10:47:28 EST 2013

Thanks for the gentle reply. My initial reply was made without having read
your latest example. The "experimental" syntax was what had me getting
anxious, as I already have to fend off the Java developers that want to
"just write the rules in Java" (i.e. they don't want to have to think in a
non-procedural manner).

As for the eval() of old, I thought that it was a discouraged practice to
use it; precisely because it was considered to be non-normative in its
approach. Again, it may have just been my interpretation of the
documentation that was out-of-line with the mainstream thinking here.