[rules-users] Found solution vs actual optimum [planner]

john poole jdpoole at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 11:24:57 EST 2013

Better than other algorithms is what I'm after.

The output from the sample data sets is excellent. So easy to scan through
and understand all the results immediately. Anyone that hasn't used it
should give it a try.

 I'm running the benchmarker on my inputs and rules now. I'm just using the
Nurse Rostering example with different inputs and a few more rules, but it's
been taking me around 6 hours to get the score I expect.

I'm also using planner to try and show cases where an acceptable solution
can't be found, and I'll be more confident knowing I'm tried all the
methods.

Thanks.