[rules-users] ambition = ThreadPoolExecutor delegating to KBPool(s) & KSPools(s)

Cotton, Ben Ben.Cotton at morganstanley.com
Thu Feb 7 12:40:11 EST 2013

Thanks Jeremy.  Just finished watching your referenced video  "Drools & Large Data Sets Workshop" - no doubt about it, people are explicitly using this pattern (Pool,Queue,Delegate,Callback) w/in Drools to achieve higher concurrent "simultaneous fact arrival" transaction throughput, and scale.  Especially appreciate your comment re: managing Runnables' callbacks w/in the proposed framework... we indeed have to be careful here, and will re-factor or design accordingly.