[rules-users] Found solution vs actual optimum [planner]

john poole jdpoole at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 17:27:41 EST 2013

I ran the benchmarker and it's showing that I should be using simulated
annealing. So that's useful info.

I'm only getting 525-650 for the average calculate count per second though.
(I didn't realize I could get it without the benchmarker until reading the
docs again)

I'm going through "Score calculation performance tricks" now, but I didn't
see anything about the hardware used for the expected "1000" value. If my
older laptop is sort of crappy( a Pentium(R)2.2GHz), that would explain the
difference, correct?