[rules-users] How can I serialize a stateful KB in Drools Server ?

billg william.guinn at summussoftware.com
Fri Feb 8 19:58:27 EST 2013

Can't find any entry point to serialize a stateful KB in Drools Server.
I need to create periodic checkpoints of my stateful KB in case of a crash,
or when I intentionally shutdown.  Then I need to be able to reload it when
bringing Drools Server back up.
I can't find where any APIs for this are exposed.

I do see how to do this running standalone Drools, it sesms like I should be
able to access the same   APIs?

thanks