[rules-users] guvnor 5.5 - Guided decision tables (web based)

Apurva Joshi apurvajos at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 05:44:37 EST 2013

Hi,

I am trying to create a rule using Guided decision tables (web based).How
can I use any of the collection classes in my rule?I know that we have to
first import the model POJO jar in order to use the class types in our
rule.when I try to upload JDK jar(rt.jar),which contain implementation for
the collection classes and try to validate it,the guvnor tool gives me error
that the POJO jar is not valid.

I would appreciate any help of this issue.