[rules-users] guvnor 5.5 - Guided decision tables (web based)

Apurva Joshi apurvajos at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 07:05:53 EST 2013

Thank you for your inputs Steve .I am new to guvnor tool so may be my
questions are pretty basic. But when I use the guided editor to add a new
column using "Set the value of a field" I do not see any of the collection
classed there in the face drop down.So I thought that they may be missing
because the pojo jar is not being added.

I think I will have to do some more research on how to get these JDK classes
in web-editor.

Thanks
Apurva