[rules-users] guvnor 5.5 - Guided decision tables (web based)

Stephen Masters stephen.masters at me.com
Sat Feb 9 06:07:21 EST 2013

Core Java classes are already on the class path of the server. Otherwise it wouldn't run. :)

So you don't need to (and definitely shouldn't!) upload any of those.

The guided web decision tables tend to work pretty well with any List collection, but if you are using things like maps, I have tended to find it to be worth adding additional getX() methods exposing maps as Lists of values. That way, you should start seeing operators such as 'contains' in guided rules and web decision table. Although  I guess it depends on where your collections are and what you are looking to do with them.

Steve