[rules-users] Not Able to create a condition BRL fragment

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 07:07:04 EST 2013

Hello,

This looks like a bug.

The "PayTypeDepositFund" is not being added as a Fact to the "when" part of
rules as it doesn't not have any constraints. As it is not added you should
not be able to use it's binding in the "then" part of the rule.

A work-around would be to add a constraint to "PayTypeDepositFund" for
something like "this != null" (i.e. it has no effect, but does mean the
Fact is added to the "when" part of the rule).

Can you please also open a JIRA at
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/GUVNORand attach the two documents you
have produced (along with details of the
problem).

Thanks,

Mike