[rules-users] Found solution vs actual optimum [planner]

john poole jdpoole at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 18:18:42 EST 2013

I went through and ran some stepLimit benchmarks, commenting out single rules
at a time, or groups of rules that were dependent on each other. "average
calculate count per second" stayed fairly consistent at around 825 to 850,
except for the "consecutive working day" rules.( Which were already in the
drl file before I added mine, but do apply to the schedules I'm working on)
I commented out the group, then uncommented them in sequence.

Everything below a score is commented out:

1487(entire group commented out)
rule "insertEmployeeConsecutiveAssignmentStart"
1308
rule "insertEmployeeConsecutiveAssignmentEnd"
1244
rule "insertEmployeeWorkSequence"
1054
rule "minimumConsecutiveWorkingDays"