[rules-users] guvnor 5.5 - Guided decision tables (web based)

Aditi Hardas aditi.hardas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 06:02:02 EST 2013

Hi ,

I also want to do something related to collections into the Guvnor. I have
updated an existing POJO with the list attribute and generated its getter
setter too .Then uploaded a jar into the Guvnor. When I tried to call a
setter of the list in a action part I am getting error.

Please find the attach document for the steps and screenshot.

List_in_Guvnor.doc
<http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4022238/List_in_Guvnor.doc>

Thx

-----