[rules-users] guvnor 5.5 - Guided decision tables (web based)

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 06:13:45 EST 2013

This looks to be entirely correct.

In the first case you are inserting a new Applicant (that I assume is the
class you've added the "setLst" method to), but you are trying to invoke
the method with an integer parameter. The same failure could be expected in
Java.

In the second case you do not have Applicant listed in the "then" BRL
Fragment, as Applicant is not added to and bound in the "when" part of the
rule.

What are you actually trying to achieve?

With kind regards,

Mike