[rules-users] Mapping to '==' in enumeration

rjr201 rich.j.riley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 06:55:15 EST 2013

Hi,

I've created an enumeration in Guvnor like so:

'Object.operator[]': ['== = equals', '!= = does not equal', '< = less than',
'> = greater than']

The less than and greater than map fine. But the equals and does not equal
don't. I realise that I need to escape the first two = signs, but can't find
a way to do it.

'\=\= = equals' doesn't work. Anyone got any ideas?

Sorry if this is something really easy to solve, but I can't work it out.

(also I realise that I could just have a drop down box with the mathematical
symbols in and not worry about mapping it to english, but apparently that
would be too technical for non-technical users )