[rules-users] Evaluate rules for multiple facts of the same type within a StateuflSession

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 06:00:53 EST 2013

We've been through this kind of discussion time and again...

Check whether procedural programming isn't better suited for your task
whenever you shy away from the requirements and benefits of a rule
based solution.

And see the section on "Fact Classification" in my whitepaper:
https://engage.redhat.com/forms/rule-design-patterns

-W