[rules-users] Evaluate rules for multiple facts of the same type within a StateuflSession

Cotton, Ben Ben.Cotton at morganstanley.com
Thu Feb 14 10:58:20 EST 2013

> We've been through this kind of discussion time and again...

Indeed you have.  I remember when this forum helped me with my exact same misunderstanding when I was struggling with my very first HelloWorld.DRL.

Thank you to this DROOLs forum (and especially Wolfgang) for being so gentle and generous when helping the DROOLs newbie - each of us - time and again (and again) ... in this specific regard.

Despite it being monotonous at each encounter, please continue to gift us this help - at this exact stage in our development -- for as long as you possibly can.  For you it must be like the equivalent of "changing diapers" for each and every newbie "born" into the DROOLs community.  Beyond monotonous, it must be outright unpleasant.  But this help --at this stage -- is exactly what it takes for the DROOLs community to "go forth and multiply".

One day, those of us that you helped now will help others later... in the exact same way ... time and again (and again!).

Of course you must know this ... it is likely exactly why you do it ... a sort of DROOLs paternal instinct.  :)

But even if you do know this, it is important that you know it is appreciated.

Thank You.  Emphatically, thank you.