[rules-users] Guvnor Web-guided DecisionTable - calls function with parameters from cells values

nbe42 nbe414 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 04:13:28 EST 2013

Hello,

I'm pretty new with Guvnor (5.5) and I need some help to write a rule.

I have to write a rule with the web guided decision table editor. I have in
my working memory a calendar object with a function for verify if the
current date is in an time interval.

Now, I'm using a predicate and writes this in the cell :

myCal.isInInterval("08:00","12:00")

So the source code is like  :
WHEN
eval( myCal.isInInterval("08:00","12:00") )

THEN
…

The problem is that it's really not user friendly. I want to be able to
write values in one or two cell(s) and the source code remains like above.

Is there a way to do this ?
Thanks a lot for your help