[rules-users] Anyone using JSR94?

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Thu Feb 14 09:46:30 EST 2013

We are refactoring internal api's, JSR94 will need to move public apis. So we have to decide if it's worth spending the week refactoring it, or whether we just remove it. Our resources are finite, so it's always good to review what is really necessary.

It's about the same amount of time to add JSR94 back in, as it is refactor it. So I'm wondering if we should take that path, and monitor the general feedback.

Mark