[rules-users] What is the correct approach towards using Drools?

mohdejaz74 mohdejaz74 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 22:28:18 EST 2013

Hello,

I'm working on a project which uses Drools as a component. It is connected
to a web server. Every time a request arrives to web server, it in turn
loads the facts and invokes fireAllRules. Facts do change over time but
rules do not ... I'm bit concerned that this may not be correct of using
Drools, since we are constantly doing setup /tear down.

Keep facts in memory and updating them when necessary - that requires major
change in the architecture of the application.

I want to know - has anyone done something similar? Does it lead major
problems in future? Performance Issues?

Regards
Ejaz