[rules-users] POJO.jar Format for upload a fact model (basic question)

oresch olaf.resch at t-online.de
Mon Feb 18 07:07:50 EST 2013

Sorry to ask this basic question. What does the pojo.jar contain? Is there a
required format for the class.  Is there an example? I tried  to pack the
.java and the .class in various formats, but even though the upload is
working there is a warning sign next to the asset and I can not use the
content. By the way, how can I see what the warning sign acctually means?
Best wishes
Olaf