[rules-users] POJO.jar Format for upload a fact model (basic question)

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 08:05:02 EST 2013

The JAR must be a regular Java JAR file.

There were issues on older versions of Guvnor that meant that once a JAR
had been uploaded you needed to restart the web-server, but I believe this
has been resolved.

Building the package should give you all validation errors. The warning
icon, I assume being that to which you refer, indicates there is a
validation error.