[rules-users] Decision table layouts

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 04:32:15 EST 2013

Hello,

Both XLS and Guvn'rs web-guided decision tables only support horizontal
layouts. Vertical remains on our to do list.

If the training material originated from the presentations I've done on
decision tables then the intent was just to illustrate different layouts,
but not what is necessarily available at the moment.

If your RedHat training material is misleading please feed-back to
(presumably) your RedHat sales representative so that it can be made
clearer.

With kind regards,

Mike