[rules-users] Decision table layouts

vamsi goli golivamsi84 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 15:02:56 EST 2013

Hello,

We are trying to incorporate Drools to our architecture and make sure all
rules are separated from our current code base. So I am totally new and I
am working on creating a decision table using the Guvnor Web guided editor.

So my question: I am trying to create a decision table with vertical
layout, I cannot find anywhere in the documentation on how to do it, Our
company has given us some training documentation from redhat which has
sample examples of different decision table layouts but I am unable to find
a way of doing that way.

Please help.

thanks