[rules-users] Guvnor Configuration file

IPatel ishita.patel at usbank.com
Wed Feb 27 10:15:38 EST 2013

Hi all,

Somehow starting yesterday Guvnor won't start. I can see no exceptions in my
log file except that the last link it executes and gets stuck at is
following:

..."Brontes" started in 2853ms - Started 133 of 208 services <74 services
are passive or on-demand>

now i have a POC demo next week and i was wondering if guvnor has a way to
store somewhere the rules/packages i created  and i can restore them.  I
will install the tool again and import the rules/packages. This way I dont
have to re-create them again.

All your help will be greatly appreciated.