[rules-users] Guvnor Configuration file

Stephen Masters stephen.masters at me.com
Wed Feb 27 11:23:24 EST 2013

I take it you hand't performed an export of your rules recently which you could restore?

Assuming that you didn't set up a database for storage of your rules, then you should be able to find a directory called "repository" somewhere on the filesystem of your server. So re-installing Guvnor or the web server is likely to just pick up that location by default.