[rules-users] Difficulty determining why I have score corruption

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 03:12:16 EST 2013

>From my very poor understanding of Planner: the components of the
score must directly reflect the current state of the data, as it is
changed by some "move".

The cited rule rearranges and evaluates TripAtTimeWithResource "on the
fly" on its RHS. So, if a move changes TripAtTimeWithResource so that
its position according to the custom collation sequence changes, the
relationship between overall state and score is not reflected in the
data.

-W