[rules-users] Can drool engine validate on xml input.

sunil.ss sunil.ss at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 03:44:15 EST 2013

Hi, As of today we are using Drools 2.0, where we are converting the xml in
to java objects before validating by drools engine. Can we send xml directly
to Drools 5.2 or higher and validate directly instead of conversion from xml
to java. Also, please share if there are any design considerations while
migrating from drools 2.0 to 5.2 or higher. Which version is stable and all.
Regards, Sunil S