[rules-users] Guvnor 5.5 being WIERD

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 14:45:15 EST 2013

I assume you mean you are using a guided decision table in Guvnor?

Why not select "Set the value of a field on an existing fact" instead of
"Set the value of a field on a new fact".

Of course you'll have to have a Dummy fact to bind to in the LHS of the
rule, which you example does not show.

Where else was you hoping a Dummy fact type would come from? There's
nothing in your LHS to provide a Dummy on which to update the field values.

With kind regards,

Mike