[rules-users] Drools 5.5 API doc doesn't show all classes.

Jeet Singh jeetcyb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 17:07:24 EST 2013

Thanks Mark. This is really helpful.

Can you please resolve my, hopefully, last query. So I am using JANINO
compiler, and configured in code as below

JavaDialectConfiguration javaDialectConfiguration =
(JavaDialectConfiguration)
packageBuilderConfiguration.getDialectConfiguration("java");

javaDialectConfiguration.setCompiler(JavaDialectConfiguration.JANINO);

This gives me runtime exception:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/codehaus/janino/util/LocatedException
 at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) [:1.6.0_35]
 at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:169) [:1.6.0_35]
 at
org.drools.commons.jci.compilers.JavaCompilerFactory.createCompiler(JavaCompilerFactory.java:73)
[:5.5.0.Final]
 at
org.drools.rule.builder.dialect.java.JavaDialect.loadCompiler(JavaDialect.java:629)
[:5.5.0.Final]
 at
org.drools.rule.builder.dialect.java.JavaDialect.<init>(JavaDialect.java:190)
[:5.5.0.Final]
 at
org.drools.rule.builder.dialect.java.JavaDialectConfiguration.newDialect(JavaDialectConfiguration.java:71)
[:5.5.0.Final]
 at
org.drools.compiler.PackageBuilderConfiguration.buildDialectRegistry(PackageBuilderConfiguration.java:337)
[:5.5.0.Final]

I have included janino-2.5.10 in class path. Let me know if I am doing
anything wrong here.

Thanks,
Jeetendra.